CRM: Customer Relationship Management
Karuny’s CRM is based on open source. We have created our own Server and customized the solution based on the clients needs.
The CRM is a platform where teams can cooperate and build up databases if contacts, cookings, partners and follow each of them thought the process from start to finish.
Each contact will get recorded full story about all that has been done of actions and its easy to see progress. You can see all mails they have received, all newsletters and all correspondance.
The Database also have alot of features like sending out automatic mails, scedule newsletters for mass sendouts with delays to not get caught in spamfilters.
Below are a few of the most important features:
- Create teams that can work together
- limited permissions for some of the users
- Contact Database
- Cooking / Potential Partners database with action and stream showing all comunication and action taken
- Shared Task List
- Shared Calendar
- Shared Documents with most used letters, guidelines etc
- Setup mailing lists and scedule sendouts to any group of contact (alot of sorting options)
- Store templates for any type of answers
- Basic automated reply based on rules you set up
- Integrate with Mailerlite with a 2 way sync between Mailerlite and the database. Useful for sending newsletters with Mailerlite and use Mailerlites own advanced workflow system (ex. Send mail to all. For the once with no reply within 1 week send this letter. For the once that did reply send a different letter. Tonnes of optins)
- Hosted on private servers so only available for our customers.
One of the main advantages is the price. Its about 20% of similar solutions out on the market